Advantages of having WordPress websites
WordPress is a hugely positive tool that is absolutely ideal for small businesses, and it is completely free (no clickbait here – we can download it right now from WordPress.org). But it’s 100% to leverage the assets to make WordPress work for our business specifically (whether we spend time learning to do it, or money to hire a third party).
- WordPress is completely free : Yes! WordPress is totally free. We can download it for free, install it on our website with ease and then do whatever we want with it. Being the owner of a small business, we are likely looking to set up business site with a small beforehand cost. WordPress has emerged as a boon for the small businesses as it saves money and time as well.
- Easy and quick setup : As a website and blogging platform, WordPress is very easy to operate and has an accurate user interface. Adding new pages, blog posts, or images on a regular basis can be done fastly and easily. In addition, because the platform is so user-friendly, valuable time spent on formatting can be reduced effectively.
- Open source development platform : It is called open source because anyone can download and use the code available in the WordPress Codex to add functionality to their website. This is one of the best and most chief advantages which makes WordPress a recommended choice for small businesses. To manage the source code, entrepreneurs may hire a wordpress developer, but it is totally their choice as they can also grasp it on their own.
- User-friendly Interface : Fundamentally, WordPress is constructed so that all technical and non-technical people can take benefit of it. This is what makes it extremely challenging all over the globe. Another principal fact of it is that it’s quite interactive and user-friendly which allows users to easily create web pages, menus, posts, forms and even let them manage media like videos and images with so much of ease & convenience.
- Large online support community : WordPress is known for its outstanding online support system. Due to the millions of active users, skilled squad of developers, a wide community and discussion forums, anyone can easily discover the solution for their problems. This is the reason, how WordPress is the supreme for beginners and small enterprises.
- Broad variety of themes : Theme option panel involves all the styling options to make site more beautiful. In inclusion to free options there are thousand more premium WordPress theme that can pick to build website. Premium themes often come with added features. For this reason, small businesses choose WordPress as they can detect and use the design which exactly suits their brand.
- Plugins for every feature : Along the use of an ever-growing library of plugins, WordPress makes it possible to add an event calendar, video gallery, Twitter Feed, Facebook Fan Box, and more to our site. While majority of these plugins are free of charge, some of the dynamic plugins do charge a small fee, but even they are reasonably estimated.
- SEO Loves WordPress Sites : The code behind WordPress is very neat and simple, making it ease for search engines to read a site’s content for search results. In inclusion to it, each page, post, and image can have its own meta tag keywords, description, and title, and be optimized for certain keywords, allowing very accurate search engine optimization.
- Responsive designs : Responsiveness is the one that every entrepreneur wants not only for their websites but also for their applications and email templates. Luckily WordPress themes are designed to be fully responsive so website looks great on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. On the other hand, theme doesn’t look pixel perfect on phones. To overcome this, we can use prior plugin for responsiveness.
- Secure and Reliable : When it comes to providing security, WordPress is at the top. They release regular updates and security patches thereby creating a safer website environment.
Well, We are personally passionate about WordPress because it is easy and we would think other professionals using/promoting WordPress would agree. There is a learning hook as with any software, but after a day, even beginners can have enough knowledge to get started.